1 cup butter or margarine
1 cup granulated sugar
1 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
2 eggs, beaten
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 cups quick-cooking rolled oats
3 cups Barbara’s Corn Flakes
1-1.5 cups (6-8 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup chopped pecans (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Cream together the butter and both sugars. Blend in the eggs.
3. In a medium sized bowl, sift together the flour, baking soda and baking powder then add back to the sugar/butter mixture, blending well.
4. Mix in the vanilla. Stir in the oats, Barbara’s Corn Flakes, chocolate chips and pecans if desired.
5. Bake in a 375° oven for 8 to 10 minutes.