1 medium onion, chopped
1 clove garlic, crushed
1 carrot, grated
6 oz (170g) Portobello mushrooms, chopped
4 oz (113g) Shiitake mushrooms, chopped
3 oz (85g) Oyster mushrooms, chopped
14 oz (400g) can peeled tomatoes
15 oz (420g) Konjac Pasta
1. Heat a large pan over medium heat.
2. Add olive oil and once hot, fry chopped onion and crushed garlic until translucent.
3. Add grated carrot, chopped mushrooms and peeled tomatoes to the pan and mix well.
4. Bring to a boil and let simmer for about 5 minutes or until mush
rooms and carrot is cooked through.
5. Add salt and thyme to taste.
6. Rinse Konjac Pasta and drain well, then add to hot mushroom bolognese.
7. Mix until pasta is heated through and serve immediately.