2 1/2 cups gluten-free flour blend
1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
1/2 tsp salt
2/3 cup vegan butter
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp nutmeg
2/3 cup applesauce
1 1/3 cups SO Delicious Dairy Free Coconut Milk Nog (or Original Coconut Milk)
1/2 cup chopped nuts (optional)
1. Grease a 13×9″ baking pan. Set oven to 350°F.
2. Combine flour, brown sugar and salt. Cut in margarine until mixture resembles coarse crumbs; set aside 1/2 cup for topping. Stir baking powder, baking soda and spices into remaining crumb mixture.
3. In a separate bowl, combine applesauce and coconut nog. Add to flour mixture and stir until just combined. Pour into prepared pan.
4. Combine reserved crumb mixture with chopped nuts, if desired, and sprinkle over batter.
5. Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Allow to cool for at least 20 minutes before serving.