2-3 tbsp olive oil
1/3 cup Simply Natural Organic Italian with Roasted Peppers Dressing
1/8 tsp. ground cumin
1/2 lb. boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
1 red pepper, cut into strips
1 yellow or orange pepper, cut into strips
1/2 cup sliced onions
4 large iceberg or boston lettuce leaves
1. Mix dressing and cumin in medium bowl.
2. Add chicken and toss to coat. Let marinate in refrigerator for 30 minutes or longer
3. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet. Stir in peppers and onions and cook on medium heat 6-8 mins
4. Transfer to bowl and cover to keep warm.
5. Add chicken mixture to skillet; cook 8 to 10 minutes or until chicken is done, no longer pink
6. Add vegetables; cook 2 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
7. Spoon chicken mixture onto lettuce leaves, roll up and enjoy!